Website owners who are trying to grow traffic and leads for their business can gain profitable insights about their website performance by utilizing the information in their Google Analytics (GA) account. Yet many marketers and business owners fail to take advantage of this valuable information. If you are struggling to understand how your website is performing or don’t know what things to look for in GA to identify problems to fix, this workshop is for you.
Steve Pitchford will lead this workshop measuring your website success with GA. You will learn basic navigation as well as how to measure key performance indicators (KPIs) like those below and more. Bring your laptops and logins to dig in. You will get instructions on how to set up a Dashboard in your GA account and learn how to import existing reports from the Google Solutions Gallery. You will leave this workshop with a better understanding of your website and with proven steps on how to measure your website success going forward. Other topics covered will include the following:
• Who is staying on your website or bouncing off
• What pages are visitors spending time on
• When it’s time review under-performing content or update your website design
• Where is your traffic is coming from
• Why is Mobile traffic performing differently than Desktop
• How well is your blog content converting visitors into engaged prospects