All businesses need capital to start operating and to grow. But many new or small companies do not know where to look to identify and secure the necessary seed capital or funding.
Capital: Bootstrapping 101 will teach you how to evaluate your funding needs and determine whether a debt or equity strategy is appropriate for your business. Financing options e.g., friends and family, crowd funding, angel investment, venture capital and institutional funds will be discussed. Plus, attendees will gain an understanding of how to craft a fiscal management strategy for growth.
What You Will Learn
• What a pitch deck is and what to include in yours
• How seed capital can help you
• Differences among Series A, B and C funding rounds
• Why the JOBS Act matters to small businesses
• Exit strategies to consider