Date and Time
Monday May 17, 2021
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
Have you ever wondered if business ownership was right for you but didn’t know how to start? Join us to learn about entrepreneurship in 2021 where we’ll cover:
• What types of businesses and industries are doing well during Covid?
• What are the traits of successful entrepreneurs?
• What are the four ways to start your own business? Pros vs Cons
• How much do businesses cost and where do I get the capital to start one?
• How much can I expect to make?
• What free resources are available to me to help me to get more information?
Instructor: Kristina Hawfield