SBDC WEBINAR Restaurant Relief Revitalization Fund
Date and Time
Thursday May 6, 2021
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT
At last, the restaurant industry has won specific federal disaster funding relief.
On March 11thof this year, President Biden signed the American Rescue Plan into law which includes a $28.6 billion fund to assist struggling restaurants during the pandemic.
The RRF impacts restaurant owners with 20 or fewer locations and will be administered by the Small Business Administration (SBA).
Webinar Topics Include
• Who is eligible for RRF
• How to calculate funding amount
• Use of point of sale (POS) systems for funding
• How to apply without POS system
• How can the funding be used
• Tax implications for the funding
• Cross eligibility and relationship to other disaster funding programs
Instructors: Michael DeDonato & Larry Johnson